Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meet The Junkies #5 Brian Clyne





1. Who are you?
Brian Clyne

2. Board? Stance width and angles
Never Summer Evo 153 stance 23.5'' I think. +15/-15

3. Home Mountain
The canyons, PC UT

4. Pow or Park
Appreciate the pow but I'm a total rat.

5. Hobbies not shredding
Soccer, skimming, music, CoD

6. Best music to shred too?
Ratatat, jedi mind, beirut, hood internet, and anything else with a good beat to rip to.

7. Favorite trick
Nollie back tail on jibs and shifty back one on jumps.

8. Who is killing it
Anyone pushing themselves and trying new tricks and puttin in the work.

9. Shout outs?
Tyson for always makin me step up my game to match the sickness!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

seriously... no one is giving me a shout out?

I'm hurt.

 

track website visits
Site Hits