Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meet The Junkies #4 Stosh Lemberes




1. Who are you?
Im the Mania. Kid!

2. Board? Stance width and angles
Weapon of choice is my Never Summer evo 151

Stance is either Gangsta or Thug depends on how I feel that day.

Angles are a lil boned out this way. A lil boned out that way.

3. Home Mountainz
Canyons, Pow Mow

4. Pow or Park
Im a park kid but my pow days with the Junkies are my favorite for sure

5. Hobbies not shredding
Knitting, Drawing Unicorns, Watching Golden Girls, Playing Pickle Ball at the old folks home, Chess, Making fruit pies, mopping,collecting beanie babies, puzzles, watching 60 minutes.


6. Best music to shred too?
Gangsta Rap and Mozzart

7. Favorite trick
Raptor Slash to toaster struddle mc nugget out with a high 5! It gets the kids McStoked.

8. Who is killing it
I heard Ted Bundy killed some people

9. Shout outs?
Girl that never called me back from the bar! Yo girl hit me up yo got my number!

No comments:

 

track website visits
Site Hits