Monday, September 8, 2008

I Ride Park City Premier


Last week on Tuesday was the premier for the shred movie I Ride Park City. Putting this vid on my top five vids was definitely justified after watching it. Bode Merrill's part in this video is absolutely ridiculous. He absolutely throws down on everything in the parks. It may sound super huck but he throws a back flip to front board on a down rail it was absolutely ridiculous a must see. Also I have a new found respect for Erin Comstock she killed it in her part I guess hanging out with all the boys has really rubbed off on her. Combos on rails 270's in and out its refreshing to see girls in the snowboard game stepping it up. These are just a few standouts in my opinion but every All Star had a solid part filled with bangers. This video will be out in the next week or so go get it!!

Who wants an autograph from a Park City All Star? These people do.

Heikki Sorsa and Erin Comstock signing autographs
Aaron Bitner and Scotty Arnold also signing I Ride Park City posters for lucky fans.

Shoot even an Olympic gold medalist showed up to take some pictures.

1 comment:

Milly said...

I taught that chick to mt board that is in the sean white photo. haha small world!

 

track website visits
Site Hits